Electronic Music Zine
Issue #3 of Snare/Rush is *finally* pretty much completed and we are pleased to present contents as thus;
- An interview with Oxford based drone-wizard Lee Riley
- A review of my experiences at Supernormal Festival 2017
- An interview with the electronic alien life form known as Qebrus
- An introduction to ⠽D⠑E⠎T⠙H⠕W⠕A⠍V⠼E⠃
- A music / numbers quiz
- Music and literature reviews
- Techno Topographia: EU & Russia & slightly beyond edition
- News, artwork, lists, stuff and more things!
Exact release date TBC but I will update as soon as I know. Please use the contact form to the right if you wish to use PayPal / bribery / trading / bartering methods for obtaining a copy...
We are also working on a zine dedicated to the electronic pioneers Autechre, with the working title of “Bull Wallet”. We are seeking submissions to help expand the zine content and will consider any original body of works that will of course be credited to you. Please send any relevant ideas / content to email@example.com before December 2016 and we should be able to include it.
Black and white artwork
Fiction / poetry / lyrics etc
Computer code / diagrams / flowcharts etc
Analysis of Autechre music and associated TDR artwork
- Music and live gig reviews
Issue 2 selling / trading well, now available for a bargain of £1 via
>>> our BLISST shop <<<
Also now available online in bare-bones copy (see below) in pdf but limited hardcopies still available from us with added sketches / notes / colouring.
<<= Please use this purchase link if you wish to buy a copy!
Thanks for supporting independent press and ideas!