An electronic music 'zine
Issue #3 of Snare/Rush is now completed and shipping to everyone who pre-ordered. Thank you!
- An interview with Oxford based drone-wizard Lee Riley
- A review of my experiences at Supernormal Festival 2017
- An interview with the electronic alien life form known as Qebrus
- Bad artist names
- An introduction to ⠽D⠑E⠎T⠙H⠕W⠕A⠍V⠼E⠃
- A music / numbers quiz
- Music and literature reviews
- Techno Topographia: EU & Russia & slightly beyond edition
- News, artwork, lists, stuff and more things
You can order now via our BLISST shop now with the button below......
Please use the contact form to the right if you wish to use PayPal / bribery / trading / bartering methods for obtaining a copy...
+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£+_£ _£+_£+_£+_£+_£+ _£+_£+_£+_£+_£+
Limited quantities of issue 2 still available for a bargain of £1 via BLISST or PayPal.
Also now available on-line in bare bones pdf format (see below) but limited paper copies still available from us with added sketches / notes / colouring.
<<= Please use this purchase link if you wish to buy a copy!
We are also now actively working on a zine dedicated to the electronic pioneers Autechre, with the working title of “Bull Wallet”.
We are seeking submissions to help expand the zine content and will
consider any original body of works that will of course be credited to
you. Please send any relevant ideas / content to email@example.com the tentative deadline of March 2017 and we should be able to include it.
Black and white artwork
Fiction / poetry / lyrics etc
Computer code / diagrams / flowcharts etc
Analysis of Autechre music and associated TDR artwork
- Music and live gig reviews